Hello! Woof! Meow!
search our site:
(not required to
Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
RICHMOND SPCA PET FRIENDLY GUIDE
Welcome to our pet friendly guide for the Greater Richmond area, proudly sponsored by Holiday Barn Pet Resorts! Here you may find pet friendly housing, restaurants and more. To add your business, please send details to email@example.com.
Pet Friendly Apartment Communities
Pet Friendly Retirement Communities
- If the search form does not return the expected results, try preceding your search term with an asterisk(*). For example, a search for "village" will not return any entries, but searching for "*village" returns nine possible communities.
- Is finding a community that allows typically restricted breeds most important to you? Leave other search fields blank and type "none" in the "breed restrictions" field.
Looking for places where you and your pet can spend some quality time together? Check out the restaurants, dog parks and other locations listed below. For additional details about any of the locations listed, or to verify the pet-friendly policy before your visit, please call ahead. If you know of a local pet-friendly place not listed here, please email us. Thanks!
- Richmond SPCA Lora Robins Gift Shop - 2519 Hermitage Road, Richmond - 804-521-1301
- Stony Point Fashion Park - 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Richmond - 804-560-SHOP - assorted shops and restaurant patios are pet friendly, look for the dog icon in the window
- Corks & Kegs - 7110 Patterson Avenue, Richmond - 804-288-0816
Additional dog-friendly patio dining in the Richmond area can be found at PatioPups.
- 10 Italian Café - 3200 W Cary Street
- Acacia - 2601 W Cary Street
- Alamo BBQ - 2202 Jefferson Avenue
- Ardent Craft Ales - 3200 W Leigh Street
- Barrel Thief - 5805 Patterson Avenue
- Bottoms Up Pizza - 1700 Dock Street
- Brio Tuscan Grille - 9210 Stony Point Parkway, Stony Point Fashion Park
- Bruster's Real Ice Cream - various locations
- Burger Bach - 2225 Old Brick Road, Glen Allen
- Cafe Caturra - 5811 Grove Avenue
- Caliente - 2922 Park Avenue
- Can Can Brasserie - 3120 W. Cary Street
- Casa Del Barco - 320 S 12th Street
- Center of the Universe Brewing - 11293 Air Park Road, Ashland
- Crossroads - 3600 Forest Hill Avenue
- En Su Boca - 1001 N Boulevard
- F.W Sullivan’s - 2401 W. Main Street
- Hardywood - 2408 Ownby Lane
- Ipanema Café - 917 W Grace Street
- Isley Brewing Company (SUNDAYS ONLY) - 1715 Summit Avenue
- King Of Pops - 3001 W Clay Street
- Lamplighter - 26 N Morris Street
- Palani Drive - 401 Libbie Avenue
- Poe's Pub - 2706 E Main Street
- Pomegranate - 3321 W. Cary Street
- The Savory Grain - 2043 West Broad
- Southern Railway Taphouse - 111 Virginia Street #100
- Strangeways Brewery - 2277 Dabney Road
- Triple Crossing Brewing - 113 S Foushee Street
- Union Market - 2306 Jefferson Avenue
- Urban Farmhouse Market & Café - 1217 E Cary Street
- Urban Farmhouse Market & Café - 3872 Coalfield Commons Place, Midlothian
- Weezie’s Kitchen - 3123 W. Cary Street
- Amtrak - Small dogs and cats may travel aboard certain Amtrak trains in Virginia Learn more.
- The Jefferson Hotel - 101 W. Franklin Street, Richmond - 804-788-8000 - Home of the Fur Ball!
- Doubletree Hotel Richmond Downtown - 301 West Franklin Street, Richmond - 804-644-9871
- Days Inn Richmond - 5701-A Chamberlayne Road, Richmond
- Omni Richmond Hotel - 100 S 12th Street, Richmond
- Red Roof Inn - 15% off when you bring your pet. Use discount code #543441 when you call 800-RED-ROOF or visit www.redroof.com.
- The Westin Richmond - 6631 W Broad Street, Richmond - 804-282-8444
- Art Works - 320 Hull Street - 804-291-1400
- Ashland Farmers Market
- South of the James Market
- located in Byrd Park near the Carillon 804-646-1175 - off-leash play allowed
- Bark Park located in Chimborazo Park in Church Hill - off-leash play allowed
- located at 201 Enon Church Road in Chester
- Hanover Dog Park located in the Taylor Complex off of Route 54 804-365-6000 - off-leash play allowed
- located throughout the City of Richmond 804-646-5733 - dog-friendliness varies by location
- Northside Richmond dog park at Pine Camp www.northsidedogpark.com
- 10301 State Park Road (Chesterfield) 804-796-4255
- 4401 Forest Hill Avenue 804-233-4371 - off-leash play allowed
- 3401 Courthouse Road 804-276-6661 - off-leash play allowed
- Alpha Dog Club is a swimming fitness facility for your canine! Visit the Alpha Dog Club website to learn more about this unique opportunity for your pet.
Last updated July 6, 2015